Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to School 2013

I found this picture HERE

Welcome back to school for 2013. I hope you had a great time over the holidays, did some fun stuff and read some good books. If you think any would be great books to add to our library then please let me know, either come and visit me in the library or make a comment below.

In the library this week I'm updating the classroom lists and adding new students to the library database so that you're all in your correct classroom for 2013.

Next week things should be back to normal, with new books on display and the library will be open for classroom visits and also at lunchtime - if things go well we might even open this week so keep an eye on the notice outside the door just in case!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment